SPECIFIC HEALTH NEEDS
OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS
HOOF & HAIR
DONKEY, MULES, & PONIES
Our product is the most highly concentrated supplement of its kind, ensuring that your horse gets critical nutrients they need to thrive. In fact, just two ounces a day is all it takes to provide your horse with the vitamins and minerals typically missing from hay. With 3 mg of organic selenium included in each dose, you can rest assured that your horse is getting the best possible care. Plus, our supplement includes 1,000 IU of Vitamin E per dose! This is the perfect professional-grade supplement to help your horse stay healthy and happy.
**These calculations are based on the product dosage and your horse(s) total weight.
Please see Feeding Instructions below for more information.
Tim Phillips, DVM
Jessica, from Oregon
As a horse owner, it’s critical to ensure your horse is getting the nutrients they need to maintain optimal health. That’s why we created Horse Guard – the most highly concentrated equine vitamin-mineral supplement on the market today. Our innovative formula contains all the critical nutrients that hay typically lacks, including 3 mg of organic selenium and 1,000 IU of Vitamin E per dose.
Here are some key features and benefits of Horse Guard that make it the go-to supplement for equine health:
- Highly Concentrated: Horse Guard is the most highly concentrated equine supplement on the market, meaning you only need to give your horse two ounces a day to ensure they get the nutrients they need that are typically lacking in their hay.
- Comprehensive Nutrition: Our formula contains a blend of essential vitamins and minerals that are critical for maintaining optimal health and well-being in horses.
- Organic Selenium: Selenium is a trace mineral that is essential for proper immune and muscle function as well as overall health. Our formula contains 3 mg of organic selenium, which is more readily absorbed by the body than inorganic forms.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that supports healthy muscle function and immune system health. Our product includes 1,000 IU of Vitamin E per dose, ensuring your horse gets the ideal amount of this vital nutrient.
- Improved Digestion: Horse Guard also contains probiotics and prebiotics that help improve digestion and support a healthy hindgut microbiome.
- Trusted by Professionals: Horse Guard is trusted by professional horse trainers and veterinarians across the country, who rely on our formula to keep their horses in peak condition.
Guaranteed Analysis --Nutrient per pound
|Vitamin A||40,000 IU||Phosphorus-P...(0.63%)||2,850 mg|
|Vitamin D3||16,000 IU||Iron - FE||400 mg|
|Vitamin E||8,000 IU||Copper - CU||120 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||100 mg||Magnesium - Mg ...(.3%)||1400 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||176 mg||Manganese - MN ...(.1%)||700 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||120 mg||Zinc - ZN ...(0.035%)||1600 mg|
|Vitamin B12||600 mcg||Iodine - I ...(.003%)||16 mg|
|Vitamin C||1,020 mg||Selenium - SE...(.005%)||24 mg|
|Folic Acid||14.6 mg = 14,600 mcg||Cobalt - CO ...(.005%)||24 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid||152 mg||Methionine....(1.25%)||5,675 mg|
|Choline Chloride||500 mg||Yeast Culture...(1.25%)||5,675 mg|
|Biotin||36 mg||Saccharomyces cerevisiae|
|Calcium...(.7% to .14%)||3920 mg||Bacterial Inoculant....
|min- 500 million CFUs|
Corn Flour and Wheat Mill Run, dl Methionine, Yeast Culture, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 , Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Folic Acid, d-Calcium Panthenate, Choline Chloride, D-Biotin, Magnesium Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Monocalcium/Dicalcium phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron proteinate, , Manganous oxide, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc proteinate, Ethylenediamine Diahydiodide, Cobalt sulfate, Cobalt proteinate, Live Bacterial Inoculant, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus Lichenformis
Feed 2 ounces per day, per 1,000 lbs. Serving size is determined on equine's weight.
Each bag includes an appox 2 ounce scoop, which is the recommended daily serving for the average 1,000 lb equine.
To determine what size product you would like, consider the weight of your equine and the number of equine you will be feeding.
Example: A 10 lb bag has 80 servings for a 1,000 lb equine OR 160 servings for a 500 lb equine.
*If ordering regularly, we recommend signing up for autoship and saving 5% on your first order and every recurring order.
This product can be safely fed to pregnant or nursing mares, weanlings and older.
2 year shelf life.
HAPPY HEALTHY HORSES